Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Amazing People I Call My Children

     In a previous post I talked about my children, specifically one. I gave a briefly summarized why I called him my son but I decided that it would be fun to talk more about my children. So, for those who didn't read that post here is the link because you might enjoy reading that one too.
     Not so long ago, after I found the great world of fandoms, I fell in love with the actors/actresses of those who in were in the show or movie. I quickly realized that many of these people were twice my age and would be a little a weird if I called one of them by boyfriend/husband (typical fangirl). My cousin, who is another fangirl, told me that she called some celebrities her children. That is where I got the idea of naming these amazing people my children. Some people do find it weird because they are a lot older than me. I don't care though because I am already weird, maybe a little crazy, so who cares.
     I have a lot of children but one of my goals in life is to meet at least one of them. I am going to give a list of all of them. Let's start: Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Lucky Blue Smith, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padelecki, Misha Collins, Martin Freeman, Bradley James, Colin Morgan, Arthur Danville, Karen Gillan, Matt Smith, David Tennant, Tom Holland, and Chadwick Boseman. This blog may have not been interesting for some but I was very fun to write about and the picture below will probably have nothing to do with this blog.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment