Monday, May 8, 2017

A New Show I'm Watching

     A couple of days I ago, I decided to watch a new show on Netflix. I already knew about this show because an actor who is in another show I love is in it. This show is called DC Legends of Tomorrow. The main reason I started watching it was because of Arthur Darvill, who also happened to be in Doctor Who. He is like the main character in this new show.
     DC Legends of Tomorrow is about this guy named Rip Hunter who has a ship that can travel through time and space. He lives in the year 2166 and has decided to go back in time to 2016 to recruit a team that will help him kill someone. This someone is immortal and over the years has done things that in the future will give him power of the world. The reason why this guy is so important is because in 2166 he takes over the planet and kills Rip's family. That is a little bit about the show, if you want to know more go watch the show on Netflix, the CW app, or Hulu.
       I'm not much of a DC fan but I must say, I enjoy watching this show. Every since I started watching Doctor Who, I have loved anything that had to do with traveling through time and space. In this show they do go to different eras but at the same time you learn more about the characters. I binged watched the first season on Netflix in one day. I would suggest this show to anyone who likes shows like Doctor Who, likes DC, and enjoys superheroes, this show is basically a mix of all of these.


1 comment:

  1. I'll keep that in mind! Another one of my friends suggested this show, too! It's nice to know that another person finds this show really cool! I'll be sure to put this on my "To Watch List".

    ReplyDelete