Thursday, May 25, 2017

Graduation Is Right Around the Corner

     Graduation is on June 1, which is like a week away. I feel like it was yesterday that the year was starting and I was entering sixth grade. These three years have passed by so quickly that I can't believe it. As I enter every grade, the year goes by faster and faster. This year has been fun and interesting. We have gone to exciting places for field trips and the work overall was a lot more appealing to me. The fact that I am graduating seems so surreal to me, because I can remember when my brother graduated from eighth grade.
     Throughout this year I become more cognizant of my strengths and weaknesses academically. I have gotten closer with new people and drifted away from others, but that's part of life. I definitely believe that I have learned a lot of new information specifically in science and math. I have improved so much in volleyball and I will hopefully make the team next year. I have gotten awards and been recognized and done lots of community service. I don't think I'm going to miss my school specifically, but more the people and the memories. Overall, I have had a great time in this school and I'm excited to go to a new school with new people, and make new memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment