Monday, May 22, 2017

Sherlock Season 4

     If you watch the BBC show Sherlock or you know someone who does, then you would know that we have to wait about a year or more for one season to come out. The actors on the show also do movies so they get busy, therefore makes us wait more than a year for a season. I love BBC, I love most of the shows that they have. BBC owns Doctor Who, Luther, Merlin, and Sherlock. I also hate the some of the BBC writers, Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss to be exact. They kill off characters that you would never want to die and if they are lucky they come back to life or they don't. They write great episodes and created amazing shows but sometimes they do some questionable things. Anyways, I'm rambling, we have been waiting for Sherlock season 4 to come out for like two years. It finally came out but I didn't have time to watch it on tv when it aired, so I had to wait months for it to come out on Netflix. I think it went on Netflix on May 15.
     I watched like six episodes on the weekend, I rewatched three episodes from season 3, so I spent around 6 hours of my life watching Sherlock. I don't regret it because man did a lot happen. I would summarize what happened but in the first episodes but you would have to watched season 1, 2, and 3. I don't want to spoil it for you but let's just say that Sherlock has his susbstance abuse problems again  and a new person is introduced to us. I just had to write this post because Sherlock is one of my favorite shows and I would recommend this show to anyone who like detective shows and sociopaths. The episodes are about an hour long and they aren't for everyone because it can be boring for some people.



No comments:

Post a Comment