Monday, May 15, 2017

My Summer Plans

     Summer is right around the corner and it's normal for people to have summer plans. My summer usually consists of me staying up until 3 in the morning and not waking up until after 11. I watch lots and lots of YouTube and Netflix. Even though I'm an athletic person, I don't really go out and play sports. This summer is going to be different, hopefully.
     Last summer, we found out that my aunt was going to get married. Not very surprising or phenomenal, people get married all the time. The one thing that caught my eye was the location she was getting married at, Key Largo, Florida. I have never been to Florida so this was very exciting for me. My mom told the that if we were to go to Florida, she would want us to go to Disney World. She said that it has been a dream of hers to take her kids to Disney World, and I have always wanted to go as well. So, Disney World is on the agenda, another thing that is also on the agenda is to go to Miami. I personally just want to go to Miami to go to the beach and do water related activities that I have never had the chance to do before. This trip is something that we aren't for sure is going to happen but hopefully it does, because it would make great picture for Snapchat and Instagram.
      If this trip doesn't happen, then I have a backup plan. Last year, my family got the membership for Six Flags. That means that I can go to Six Flags as many times I want, and my parents just have to pay a monthly fee. It is similar to the season pass but you don't have to give the money all at once. I would recommend it to those whose families like to go to Six Flags and enjoy it. This membership doesn't just work for Six Flags Great America, you are able to go to whichever Six Flags in the nation. I've never had the season pass so I don't know if you are able to go to all the Six Flags parks as well. Anyway, that is what I am planning to do this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment