Monday, February 27, 2017

The Famous Person I Want to Hang Out With

     If you could, would you ever want to hang out with a celebrity for an entire day? You get to choose who that special person was, dead or alive, and what would you do with them? If that were me, then I would have a hard time picking only one person. As you might know, I am a part of many fandoms so many that I have lost count. I am part of t.v. show fandoms, movie fandoms, comic book fandoms, musical fandoms, and artist/band fandoms. So, if I had to pick from all of those, it would be Sebastian Stan.
     Sebastian Stan is an actor, who is mainly known for playing Bucky in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He has also been on some tv shows like Gossip Girl, Kings, Once Upon a Time, Political Animals, and more movies and shows. He is from Romania but has lived in the United States since he was 12. He is 34, so he is most definitely alive. That's a little bit about Sebastian Stan and what his Wikipedia page says, but now onto the juicy part.
     The reason I chose this beautiful creature to write about today is because he is my son. Yes, I said my son, you read that correctly. When most normal people like a celebrity, they consider themselves their fans. Other people also consider one or more celebrities their boyfriend, husband, et cetera and vice versa. For me, when a celebrity hits a certain age, that you know you could say is too old for you, I still wish I had a loving relationship so they turn into my children. I also chose him because he is a good actor, funny, invented jaw lines, the cutest thing ever, inspiring, legit 5 year old, a cinnamon roll, there are many reason more that make this post longer than it already is.
     So when my teacher tells me to write this post, you know what happened, I died. I knew that it would be a hard decision because I'm more of a go with the flow kinda person and have too many children, but here is my day with, my son, Sebastian Stan. So starting off the day, we would have breakfast at a restaurant with good food not a fancy or expensive just one that serves delicious food. He can order whatever he wants, I don't really care, and also I would want to pay the check because I invited him. I don't know what I would order to be honest so let's say I ordered some breakfast food, you pick. Once we are done with our meal, I ask for the check. I reach my hand for it and the Sebastian says that he will pay for it because he is a cinnamon roll, I try to fight with him saying that I invited him. In the end we split the check and we are both happy. Just so you know I am basing this off as if it is set in Los Angeles.
     Next on the agenda we would go to a carnival or fair. We would spend around 3 hours there just playing games, walking around, and doing fair stuff. Once we are there for a couple of hours, we start getting hungry so we decide to go to another restaurant for lunch.  During lunch, Sebastian surprises me saying that we are going to a movie premiere. He didn't say which movie, trying to surprise me but I knew which movie was premiering that night. I would most likely be on vacation in Los Angeles so I would that I didn't bring any clothes for that event or I need to go to the mall. We finish our lunch and we go to the mall, we spend here around 2 hours. When we both have purchased our desired pieces of clothing, we decide to relax at the beach. The sun is about to set and we both are indecisive so we sit down for awhile and then starting walking and fooling around.
     It is officially night time, we go back to our house/hotel room and get ready for the premiere. If you want to know my outfit, then I guess I will describe it for you. I am wearing black ripped jeans, a grey shirt, a bomber jacket, and black high tops. We arrive at the place they are holding the premiere and just like I thought, the movie was a new Marvel movie. At most premieres there is like a mini red carpet that celebrities go on and paparazzi take pictures, so at this imaginary premiere there is also one.  I see all the people and big cameras, I start to get nervous because I know I am going to have to walk down that and have my picture taken and also I'm not a celebrity. Since Sebastian knows me so well he quickly realizes my discomfort and tells me that it's just a few pictures and it is going to be okay. The mini red carpet was not so bad, the lights almost blinded me but I thought it was good. We get inside the theater and I go straight to the where the food is, I buy a large popcorn and an ICEE. We get into the room, where you see the movie, take our seats and wait for the movie to start. As I am sitting down I realize who is in front and next to us, the rest of the cast. I completely forgot that Sebastian was in the movie and that he knew the Avengers. I start to soak everything up mentally because I didn't want to take out my phone and take a picture with its bright flash in a semi-dark room, I also didn't want to seem like a crazy obsessed fan. The movie starts, so I start munching my popcorn away.
     The credits start rolling and I know Marvel so I stay seated, as well as the rest of the Avengers and Sebastian. After the movie, I am formally introduced to the other cast member. We talk for awhile but afterwards Sebastian and I decide we are hungry so we go get a late night meal. After our meal, Sebastian drops me off at my hotel, we say our goodbyes, and then he drives away to home. That is what would happen if I were to spend an entire day with Sebastian Stan.

P.S. This blog post is 100% fiction. In no way, shape, or form will this happen or happened.




1 comment:

  1. Wah! That sounds amazing! ^-^ :D Sebastian Stan is a really good choice for a celebrity to hang out with. I do agree that he's a precious cinnamon roll that needs to be protected.

    ReplyDelete